It looks like a Hong Kong magazine has managed to ruffle the feathers of the world’s largest tablet maker, Apple. According to reports online, the folks at a Hong Kong tech magazine called PCM managed to get their hands on a retail version of the new iPad and put up an exclusive review of the tablet before its official launch. Not long after the review went online, the magazine reportedly received a call from Apple informing them that they weren’t allowed to attend an upcoming press event – without being given a reason.
PCM’s review of the new iPad seemed pretty fair, so it’s unclear why Apple had a problem with it – if it was the review that revoked PCM’s press invite in the first place. Perhaps we’ll find out more in the coming days. For those of you who are curious, you can check out PCM’s review of the new iPad (Google translate required if you don’t read Chinese).
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-04-13: How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone To Android (5 Ways)
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2014-04-07: Quitting iOS Apps Might Actually Cause Battery Drain, According To Former Apple Genius
- 2014-04-04: Apple's iPhone Almost Had An Always-On Display
- 2012-03-15: Infinity Blade 2 updated for the new iPad
- 2012-03-13: The new iPad: 1GB of RAM confirmed
- 2012-03-07: The new iPad officially launched