The new Apple TV, naturally, does not garner the same amount of attention as the new iPad, and that is a given. I suppose Apple still has some work left to do with the Apple TV before it becomes one of those “must have” devices that captures the imagination of people worldwide. Having said that, the Apple TV has already been taken apart, and here are some details on what can be found underneath the hood. For starters, we already know that the Apple TV comes with a single-core A5 System-on-a-Chip, and will also boast 512MB of Hynix-branded RAM – that is, double from its previous iteration. Apart from that, the 8GB of internal memory remains the same, thanks to Toshiba, and there is also the possible inclusion of an additional Wi-Fi antenna, although nothing concrete has been confirmed just yet. Are you one of those who are primed to bring home the new Apple TV, and are happy to have done so over the weekend?
- Analyst Thinks iPhone 5c Is A Flop Because Of iPhone Cases
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Corning Executive Names Sapphire As Expensive, Heavy And Environmentally Unfriendly
- Nanyang Girls’ High School In Singapore Uses iPad As Learning Aid
- Ember iPhone Case Will Help Improve Your Phone's Flash