So you’ve got a couple of really old computer manuals lying around for computers or applications that either no longer exist or are obsolete; what do you do with them? Well an artist by the name of Maskull Lasserre decided to put those old manuals to good use by creating art out of them, and as you can see in the photo above, he has managed to carve a skull out of the pages in the book. This was achieved by clamping several different computer manuals together with a vice to help hold it all together. Rather creepy looking, but to be honest it would make a pretty nice piece of art to place on your bookshelf. Head on down to Maskull Lasserre’s website for additional photos – who knows, perhaps you could commission a piece from him?
- Spike Away Vest Keeps You Safe From Cramped Commutes
- China Will Begin Building This Wavy Pedestrian Bridge In 2014
- CableBin Hides Your Messy Cables Inside Of An Attractive Can
- Nomadic Chair Can Be Carried On Your Back To Offer On-The-Go Seating
- Zim, stylish and powerful Sub-$800 3D Printer with dual-head