Looking forward to Assassin’s Creed 3? Well today is your lucky day because tons of details about the game have surfaced before its official announcement. In addition to information about the game, a whole bunch of screenshots have leaked online as well, giving us a glimpse into what the game is going to look like. First and foremost, if you’d like to know – yes, the game is going to be set during the American Revolution.
The game will be using a new version of the Anvil engine that can “depict thousands of troops engaged in bloody battle” so we can expect some epic scenes to be experienced. The game’s combat has also been redone, putting a focus on being offensive with speed and momentum, and the protagonist features all new and unique animations that were specially done for the game. I’m not going to spoil the game for you here, but judging by what we know so far, Assassin’s Creed 3 sure is shaping up to be one pretty impressive title.
Head here for more details about the game (spoilers whited out) if you can’t contain your curiosity, and here for screenshots of the game to feast your eyes. Judging by the response online so far, it’s pretty positive, with a lot of people welcoming the drastic change in scenery for the series. Check out the details for yourself and let us know what you think. Assassin’s Creed 3 will be officially announced in a couple of days.
- 2014-04-13: Ubisoft And musterbrand Team Up For Watch Dogs Apparel And Accessories
- 2014-04-13: Watch Dogs For Wii U Pegged For Fall 2014
- 2014-04-07: Watch Dogs' Recommended Specs Leaked On Steam
- 2014-04-01: Ubisoft: No Watch Dogs Demo Planned
- 2014-03-30: Ubisoft Reiterates Their Commitment To Annual Assassin's Creed Releases
- 2014-03-21: Assassin’s Creed Unity Teaser Trailer
- 2013-04-23: Assassin's Creed 3: The Redemption Released On PS3, Xbox 360, PC
- 2012-07-04: Assassin's Creed 3 Rise trailer released
- 2012-02-16: Assassin's Creed 3 to be released on October 30th