There were whispers late last month that pointed to Android 5.0 Jelly Bean rolling out sometime later this fall, although there has been no actual confirmation of the Jelly Bean name just yet. Still, Asus, a hardware manufacturer who does churn out Android-powered devices, saw Corporate Vice President Benson Lin let loose his lips at the recently concluded Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, saying, “Asus is very close to Google, so once they have Android 5.0 I think there will be a high possibility that we will be the first wave to offer the Jelly Bean update.”
When you couple that alongside the prophetic bowl of jelly beans that were on display at Google’s booth at MWC 2012, I guess you can more or less make a crystal clear guess that Jelly Bean it is for Android 5.0. I wonder whether someone out there is able to compile a list of desserts in an alphabetical order, and I do not mean those hard-to-pronounce local delicacies, but rather, something which everyone’s tastebuds can agree to.
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2013-01-13: ASUS MeMO Pad Launched [Official]
- 2012-09-26: Asus teases Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update for Transformer Prime and Infinity
- 2012-09-25: Asus Transformer Prime Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update rolls out in Sweden
- 2012-07-18: Original ASUS Transformer to receive Jelly Bean
- 2012-05-29: Asus Nexus tablet to have Jelly Bean operating system?