When ASUS released the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich for the original Transformer TF101 tablet, you’d expect TF101 owners to celebrate and rejoice, but unfortunately that was not the case. As we had reported earlier, there have been many reports where TF101 owners experienced a variety of bugs and issues post-update, such as random reboots, lockups while rebooting and more.
Well the good news for TF101 owners out there is that ASUS has finally issued an update that should take care of the issues. The update is rolling out now so make sure to keep your eyes peeled for the update notification when it arrives! While we can’t confirm if this update will address those issues, we’d like to hear from TF101 owners who have received the update and if it has managed to resolve their problems.
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2014-01-06: ASUS Transformer Book Duet Announced, Dual Boot Windows 8 + Android
- 2013-01-09: Asus Transformer All In One Seen With Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 2012-10-11: ASUS Transformer Pad TF300 receives Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update
- 2012-07-18: Original ASUS Transformer to receive Jelly Bean
- 2012-03-06: ASUS Transformer TF101 to get fix for ICS bugs