We have read plenty of news about Baldur’s Gate over the month, and here is another bit which might just keep you interested – Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition has been confirmed to make its way to the Mac OS X platform, so those without an iPad need not rush out to purchase Apple’s best selling tablet just to get their hands on Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition. Another interesting aspect of Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition would be this – it will boast of cross-platform play, which means regardless of whether you are enjoying some RPG action on your PC, Mac or iPad, you are all able to get involved in a same multiplayer game, simultaneously without any restrictions. This is a rarity in this day and age, so to see the developer take that route, it goes to show just how much dedication the team has put in to ensure everyone is able to enjoy their bit of gaming regardless of the computing platform they support. Are you ready for Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition this coming summer?
Next Story: Interactive Game of Thrones arrives on HBOGo
- 2014-01-16: Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition Arrives On The iPad
- 2013-11-14: Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition Pegged For 15th November Release
- 2013-10-03: Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition Now Up For Pre-Order
- 2013-09-01: Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition Back On Track, New Gameplay Trailer Released
- 2013-08-15: Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Back To The iTunes App Store