About a week ago, we reported that Capcom, Bandai and SEGA were working together on a secret project for the Nintendo 3DS. Unfortunately at that time, little to nothing was known, and the teaser site was literally a tease and gave us nothing to go by. However if you were excited about the possibility between that huge collaboration, well the teaser site this time around has revealed a bit more.
The website now shows three petri dishes, one for each company, and clicking on the dishes will zoom in and reveal three X chromosomes per dish. Each X chromosome has been marked with a different color, which in all honesty does not tell us anything, but some have speculated that these might be an indication of the various characters that could be appearing in this collaborative game. Either that or they’re simply pixels designed to tease us and we’re just reading too much into it.
However veteran gamers out there might have better luck identifying the pixels, so pop on over to the teaser site, take a look under the microscope and let us know what you think!RELATED
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Follow: 3ds, bandai, capcom, nintendo, sega,
- Seen at: vg247