About a week ago, we reported that Capcom, Bandai and SEGA were working together on a secret project for the Nintendo 3DS. Unfortunately at that time, little to nothing was known, and the teaser site was literally a tease and gave us nothing to go by. However if you were excited about the possibility between that huge collaboration, well the teaser site this time around has revealed a bit more.
The website now shows three petri dishes, one for each company, and clicking on the dishes will zoom in and reveal three X chromosomes per dish. Each X chromosome has been marked with a different color, which in all honesty does not tell us anything, but some have speculated that these might be an indication of the various characters that could be appearing in this collaborative game. Either that or they’re simply pixels designed to tease us and we’re just reading too much into it.
However veteran gamers out there might have better luck identifying the pixels, so pop on over to the teaser site, take a look under the microscope and let us know what you think!
- 2014-03-10: Capcom And Twitch Deliver Capcom Pro Tour
- 2014-02-24: Capcom's DLCs Account For 15-16% Of Their Sales
- 2014-02-21: Money Matches Arrives For Super Street Fighter 4
- 2014-01-24: Ultra Street Fighter IV Lets You Upload Online Matches To YouTube Directly
- 2014-01-22: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD For PC Announced
- 2013-05-01: Capcom Creates Mega Man Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL Case
- 2013-04-08: Project X Zone Releasing On June 25th For The Nintendo 3DS
- 2012-09-14: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate confirmed for Wii U and 3DS in 2013
- 2012-04-11: Capcom x Namco Bandai x Sega project revealed as Project X Zone
- 2012-04-09: Sega x Capcom x Bandai mystery game begins countdown timer to announcement