Concept watches are fun since they let designers come up with pretty crazy and unique ways of telling the time, some of which border on pure fantasy. While we’re not watch makers ourselves, we have to admit that this Codex Cube LCD watch by designers Firdaus and Heather is a pretty unique watch with a watch face that gives the illusion that the “cube” is 3D.
According to its designers, each of the LCD faces within the cube will tell a different part of the time and has been split into hours, minutes and seconds, and will be utilizing triangular digits to represent the different numbers. Not the most logical design, but definitely unique and eye-catching and pretty much representative of the majority of submissions sent to Tokyo Flash.
The Codex Cube LCD watch will come in a variety of funky colors, from a more subdued combination of black and white, to something a little more loud in pink and black. Head on over to the source link below to check out the rest of the photos and to let Tokyo Flash know what you guys think of the design!
Next Story: Apple's new iPad unboxing caught on camera
- 2013-03-25 Triggerfish Bronze A2 Watch Survives C-4 Blast
- 2013-03-12 This Apple iWatch Concept Is The Best Looking Yet
- 2013-02-12 Apple iWatch Concept Shows Us What It Could Look Like
- 2013-02-11 Apple Watch: Is It Really Coming?
- 2012-09-26 A Star Wars watch that you'll actually want to wear
- 2012-09-05 The X Con handcuff watch is very unusual looking
- 2012-08-30 Cassiopeia inspired concept watch looks pretty good
- 2012-08-15 This sci-fi inspired LED watch looks pretty good
- 2012-08-13 This Yin/Yang inspired timepiece looks pretty unique
- 2012-08-03 Smart Connection smartwatch concept looks pretty futuristic