There is nothing quite as sweet as a wedding, and giving gifts could prove to be rather tricky. Do you give cash, or a kitchen appliance? I think that there is one gift which is always on the safe side, that is, cold hard cash, but unfortunately, it might not be that memorable to the couple. Why not have them say “I do” at the altar, while you say the same to Leica with a cusom Leica M7 or MP rangefinder camera as the perfect wedding present? Leica à la carte cameras are now made available to those who love choices – considering there are a possible 4,000 plus combinations of designs and features for you to choose from. You can also have custom engraving of congratulatory messages, bride and groom signatures, monograms, wedding dates and even family crests, turning this into a piece of art that is worth keeping as a family heirloom. You will be able to choose from a couple of classic M-System analog models, and they are the M7 and MP. The gift will not come cheap though – we are talking about a starting price of $4,995 upwards.
Next Story: Canon 5D Mark II with vintage camera lens
- 2014-03-06: Leica T Type 701 Mirrorless Camera Could Be Announced on 24th April
- 2013-10-08: What If Jony Ive Designed Leica Cameras?
- 2013-09-09: Leica C Compact Camera Announced
- 2013-08-08: Leica C Type 112 Camera Could Be Announced Soon
- 2013-08-04: Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm/F1.2 Lens Announced By Panasonic