We know that the iPad 3 is expected to see a launch in a few days, or the 7th of March to be exact, but what can we expect? Well if the rumors are to be believed, we can expect a new Retina display, 4G LTE connectivity, and possibly a quad-core processor on board. The latter two rumors seem slightly far fetched, but the possibility of a Retina display seems strong enough for game developer Pixels on Toast to start preparing their game, Food Run, for a 2048×1536 display.
While a Retina display has yet to be confirmed (we’ll be keeping our fingers and toes crossed), the developer thought it might be fun to see what the difference would be like and has released a sample screenshot of the game in Retina display (pictured to the right), compared side by side to the current iPad 2’s display (pictured to the left). As you can see, the difference in sharpness is very obvious, although granted we won’t be having our noses pressed up against the iPad most of the time. What do you guys think?
Next Story: Facebook app for PS Vita available
- Researchers Find iOS Security Flaw To Monitor Screen Taps And Keystrokes
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.6/6.1.6 To Fix SSL Encryption Bug
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- iPad Air Has The Best Battery Life Amongst Tablets [Study]
- Office For iPad Could Be Arriving Sooner Than We Think