We know that there are some gamers out there who might have enjoyed Diablo 2 on hardcore mode, and yes obviously that is a mode that will be making its way onto Diablo 3 if and when it ever gets released, but for those who are eager to give hardcore mode for Diablo 3 a spin, the good news is that Blizzard has decided to add HC mode into the recent beta build, a move which seems to have surprised gamers as they had originally expected to see HC mode only in the final version of the game.
Players will be able to unlock HC mode on one of their characters that have reached level 10, and Blizzard has also beefed up the monsters accordingly which should make things a bit more interesting. For Diablo players who have yet to trade HC mode, it’s basically a mode in the game where you only get one chance, and once your character is dead, that’s the end of the game for you. Definitely not for the faint of heart or for the casual gamer, but heck, if you’ve got beta access, why not give it a shot, right?
Next Story: Xbox 720 won't have a disc drive?
- 2014-04-09: Diablo 3 Nephalem Rifts Cleared In Under 4 Minutes
- 2014-04-03: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Shifts 2.7 Million Copies So Far, Digital And Physical Versions Combined
- 2014-03-25: Blizzard Evaluating Diablo 3's Future After Reaper Of Souls Release
- 2014-03-25: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Is Now Live
- 2014-03-24: Diablo 3 For Xbox One Confirmed To Be In The Works
- 2014-03-18: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Launch Trailer Released