Everyone’s favorite astromech, R2-D2 has certainly received its fair share of plaudits and attention over the years, but here we are with what could very well be the precursor to the R2-D2 ‘species’, if I may call it so. Ben Heck and Jesse Robinson have come up with an autonomous robot luggage which has been programmed to follow its target around crowded airports – this would definitely go some way in lightening your load whenever you walk around airports. This would mean having two free hands to browse through your tablet, or perhaps to attend to something else – like making sure no mayo drips to the floor as you chew into your sandwich.Ben and Jesse programmed the ping sensors and wrote the code for the transmitters, where one of them will be placed on the luggage while the other is meant for the traveler, making sure that “Doug” will be able to perform all of the functions required, including stopping when you stop, and following in the correct direction. A digital dog of high obedience levels, perhaps?
- 2013-12-31 Ben Heck Mods Xbox One Controller For Single-handed Use
- 2013-03-12 Ultimate Combo System From Ben Heck
- 2013-02-13 NES Revamped By Ben Heck
- 2012-09-10 BASIC pocket PC is Ben Heck’s latest modding effort
- 2012-05-21 Android app helps stir that pot of yours