Ever wished you could perform your banking duties without the need for a mouse? That is not an issue, especially with the Natural User Interface (NUI) that Etronika employs, letting users control and interact with online banking without having to even touch a single keyboard or mouse. This application mirrors human identification by analyzing a user’s face, voice, as well as ease and simplicity of being identified through looking at a device as well as voice authentication that requires you to speak a word. Etronika employs their own and third party biometric user authentication and identification technology to get this part of the job done. For instance, if you need to get up and leave the area to do something else, then the Kinect sensor will detect your absence, and disconnect you from the online banking session.
Next Story: Battle Mug is one awesome mug
- 2014-04-02: New Kinect For Windows Is Official, Arrives This Summer
- 2014-03-27: Microsoft Kinect For Windows Hardware Version 2 Unveiled
- 2014-02-03: Kinect Guards The Korean Border
- 2013-12-31: 3D Printing Service Uses Your Kinect To Make Mini Figurines Of Yourself
- 2013-12-27: NASA Engineers Use Oculus Rift And Kinect 2 To Control Robots