Milestones are definitely targets worth achieving (and surpassing), and Fruit Ninja Kinect has just passed the 1 million XBLA download mark. This is the perfect way for everyone’s popular arm swinging game to kick off the new year, never mind that we are already into the third month of the first quarter of 2012. Halfbrick is still very proud of the 1 million downloads achievement with Fruit Ninja Kinect, taking slightly more than half a year to arrive at this chart topping figure since debuting on XBLA in August last year.
According to Phil Larsen, chief marketing officer at Halfbrick “Hitting 1 million downloads for XBLA is an awesome achievement. It’s a milestone that proves how with the right team and vision, a mobile game can be expanded into a much bigger franchise across new platforms and markets and be wildly successful!” If you haven’t given Fruit Ninja Kinect a go on your Xbox 360 already, then what are you waiting for?
Next Story: Samsung: iPad mini arriving this summer
- 2014-04-02 New Kinect For Windows Is Official, Arrives This Summer
- 2014-03-27 Microsoft Kinect For Windows Hardware Version 2 Unveiled
- 2014-02-03 Kinect Guards The Korean Border
- 2013-12-31 3D Printing Service Uses Your Kinect To Make Mini Figurines Of Yourself
- 2013-12-27 NASA Engineers Use Oculus Rift And Kinect 2 To Control Robots
- 2013-06-28 Doodle Jump For Kinect Now Available On Xbox 360
- 2013-04-29 Microsoft Kinect Hacked To Become A 'BoobTracker'
- 2011-08-25 Fruit Ninja Kinect DLC "Storm Season" released today
- 2011-08-09 Fruit Ninja for Kinect now available on Xbox Live
- 2011-04-28 Fruit Ninja coming to a Kinect near you soon