[CeBIT 2012] Gigabyte announced a number of new notebooks at CeBIT 2012, including the P2542G gaming notebook which we got to spend some time with. Sporting a striking yellow back cover with a clean “Gigabyte” logo, the laptop is surprisingly not too heavy for a computer of its caliber. It packs a 3rd generation Intel Quad Core i7 processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX660M 2GB graphics card featuring NVIDIA Optimus Technology, a 7200rpm HDD or SSD SATA III, 15.6″ 1080p full HD display, Surround sound with THX TruStudio Pro Technology, 4 dual-channel stereo speakers and 1 subwoofer, Blu-ray/DVD combo drive, dual air vent design, super speed USB 3.0, and HDMI 1.4 with support for 3D output.
No word on pricing or release date, but we’ll be sure to keep you in the know. In the meantime, check out our gallery for more pictures of the device.
- Digital Storm Teases Steam Machine For CES 2014
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- Alienware Offers Console Trade In Program
- Follow: cebit, cebit 2012, Gigabyte,