We’ve heard rumors about the Google Nexus tablet being made by ASUS in the past, and now we’ve got more details to add to the mix. According to Digitimes’ sources, the alleged 7″ tablet could arrive as early as May and should be priced at $199 to $249 to compete against the Amazon Kindle Fire. There are also speculations about the Google tablet featuring similar specs to ASUS’ previously announced MeMo ME370T.
If it turns out to be true, the Google tablet will probably feature a 7″ (1280 x 800) display, an NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor and 1GB of internal storage. As usual, ASUS has declined such involvement with a Google tablet; however Digitimes has been known to be off the mark when it comes to a lot of its “reports” so we won’t be holding our breath. We’ll keep you posted on any updates.
Next Story: Mortal Kombat for Vita banned in Australia
- 2014-04-24 Vic Gundotra, The Man Behind Google+, Is Leaving Google
- 2014-04-23 Russia ‘Anti-Terrorism’ Laws Might Make Skype, Gmail, Facebook Illegal
- 2014-04-23 Google Street View Lets You Perform ‘Time Travel’
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-22 Nest Thermostat Is Now Available From The Play Store
- 2014-02-21 ASUS Transformer Book Duet Might Be Killed Due To Pressure From Google [Rumor]
- 2013-07-01 Nexus 7 2 Specs Leaked By ASUS Rep? [Rumor]
- 2013-06-16 Nexus 7 2 Photo Spotted Online
- 2013-03-20 Next-gen Nexus 7 Could Use Qualcomm Snapdragon Chipset Instead [Rumor]
- 2012-07-20 Google Nexus 7 tablets out of stock in the UK, replenishments nowhere in sight