Are you guys looking forward to Halo 4? Well thanks to a leak, several in-game footages of the upcoming game has made its way onto the internet, and if this is really what we can expect to see when it arrives in our hands, we are suitably impressed! Images of the game’s footage was leaked over the weekend and it shows off a slightly redesigned/upgraded Master Chief, further cementing 343 Industries’ claim that Halo 4 will be the best looking video game to launch on the Xbox 360.
For those who might have missed the news, Halo 4 was announced in E3 in 2011 and is expected to see a release during the holiday season of 2012, although no specific dates were mentioned. It will also mark 343 Industries’ takeover of the franchise which was previously developed by Bungie Studios, a move which we’re pretty sure has fans of the franchise looking forward to seeing what they can deliver and if it will be able to live up to its predecessors.
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Nokia Lumia 630 Spotted In China
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Press Rendering Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Leaked Sony Camera Slide Reveals Sony's High-End Plans
- 2014-03-25: LG Optimus Zone 2 For Verizon Leaked
- 2013-10-29: Halo: Spartan Assault Headed To Xbox One, Xbox 360 This December
- 2013-07-08: Halo 4 Champions Bundle DLC Adds New Maps, Armor, Weapons On Aug. 20
- 2013-03-11: Halo 4 Castle Map Pack Adds 3 New Maps, 6v6 Playlist On April 8
- 2013-01-18: Halo 4 Spartan Ops Season One Returns With Weekly Updates Starting January 21
- 2012-12-06: Halo Series Sells 50 Million Units Since 2001. New Game In Early Development