The House of the Dead franchise has already reached its fourth iteration in the arcades, and good news for those of you rocking to a Sony PS3 at home – this particular title will make the jump from the arcade all the way to the PlayStation Network as an exclusive this coming April 17th. Best of all is, you no longer need to drop so much money at the arcades, as The House of the Dead 4 will be available over at PSN at just $9.99. This marks the first time the classic arcade light gun shooter will debut on a home console, where you will choose to play as AMS Agent James Taylor or Kate Green to save the world from untold horrors, with most of them being from the undead world.
Among the key features in The House of the Dead 4 are its compatibility with PlayStation Move , a multiplayer mode, multiple paths, a ranking and grading system that will help track your shot accuracy, additional levels from The House of the Dead 4 Special, bonus unlockable PlayStation Home items, as well as an original creator interview in addition to trophies.
- 2013-12-16: Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 Being Pulled From PSN, XBLA
- 2013-12-01: PSN Suspends Redemption Of Vouchers
- 2013-11-28: Sony To Switch Off Certain PSN Features Ahead Of PS4 Launch In Europe
- 2013-11-26: Some North American PSN Passwords Reset After ‘Irregular Activity’ Detected
- 2013-11-07: PSN Scheduled Maintenance Occurring For Seven Hours Today
- 2013-03-29: Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories, Vice City Stories Headed To PSN Next Week
- 2013-03-25: DuckTales Remastered Coming To XBLA, PSN, Wii U This Summer
- 2013-03-04: PSN Under Scheduled Maintenance All Day
- 2013-02-26: Sony's PSN Promotion Gives You $10 For Every $50 Spent This Month
- 2011-11-04: PlayStation Network downloads to be limited to two devices