The HTC Droid Incredible 4G (previously known as the HTC Fireball) has been popping up quite a lot recently, and it looks like the phone is almost upon us. According to reports online, the Incredible 4G has been spotted at the FCC. The phone, which is slated for Verizon, is said to have 4G LTE connectivity on Verizon, WiFi and Bluetooth. Other expected features of the phone include: a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, Android Ice Cream Sandwich, an AMOLED display with at least 960 x 540 resolution, and an 8-megapixel rear camera.
The HTC Droid Incredible 4G is rumored to arrive on April 26th though time will tell if the release date is correct. But if that is the case, we can expect an announcement from Verizon sometime in the next few weeks. Anybody looking to pick up this Android device when it goes on sale?
Next Story: BlackBerry smartphone used as PlayBook gamepad
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2012-07-05: HTC DROID Incredible 4G LTE now available
- 2011-11-07: HTC Rezound unboxed
- 2011-11-03: HTC Rezound officially announced
- 2011-11-03: HTC Rezound Preview
- 2011-11-03: HTC Rezound official press shots leaked