Back in December of 2011, we reported that a certain HTC device by the name of “Fireball” was spotted in Verizon’s system, and thanks to a fresh set of rumors, it seems that we now know that the HTC Fireball will be known as the HTC Incredible 4G, the successor to the HTC Incredible 2 from last year, and could very well be this leaked HTC handset we reported on last month.
As far as its hardware specs are concerned, the rumors are saying it will sport a 1.2GHz dual-core processor under its hood, 1GB of RAM, a Super AMOLED display, an 8MP rear-facing camera and a VGA front-facing camera, 4G LTE connectivity and will come with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich on board, which seems to confirm some of the details that was leaked in the earlier photo. No word on when we will be seeing its launch, but we will be keeping an eye out for the device either way, so check back with us at a later date for more information.
Next Story: Solar Ski helmet keeps your gadgets charged
- 2014-04-20: HTC Hires Former Samsung Marketing Guru
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-03-25: HTC One M8 Gets "Buy One, Free One" Promotion From Verizon
- 2014-03-20: All New HTC One Poster For Verizon Spotted
- 2014-03-20: All New HTC One Cases Spotted At Verizon
- 2014-02-06: Verizon HTC One Android 4.4 Release Expected Soon
- 2013-12-08: Verizon HTC Droid DNA Android 4.2.2 Update Released