We have heard plenty of stories about HTC’s range of HTC One smartphones over the past weeks, and for folks living in Germany, the HTC One X, One S and One V will be able to get a glimpse of them. Electronics retailer Media Markt (other European countries would know it as Media World) currently has three handsets on display in their stores already, making them the early birds in Europe, despite the smartphones being tipped to arrive on store shelves sometime in the middle of next week onwards. We do know that the HTC One S that runs on a dual-core Qualcomm S4 processor has been listed at €519, and for those who aim higher and want the HTC One X which runs off a quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor will be slightly more expensive at €579. The HTC One V is also available, but I guess it is not too attractive since nobody bothered to take note of how much it costs. Perhaps those living outside of Germany might want to call their local Media World to see if they have received the “same treatment”?
Next Story: Diablo 3 new class skills videos revealed
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-03-26: HTC One (M8): Asia Vs US, Fight!
- 2014-02-23: HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-01-29: Android KitKat For HTC One In North America Delayed
- 2014-01-15: Original HTC One Prototype Revealed
- 2013-12-20: HTC One Successor Rumored To Run Android 4.4.2 With Sense 6