The HTC One V might not be the flagship model of the HTC One range which was recently unveiled to the masses at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, but that does not mean it is a phone that you can just dismiss. After all, the HTC One V does come with a speedy camera which is capable of capturing a still shot even when you are recording video. Well, we are pleased to know that the HTC One V has appeared in a video, thanks to Mobile Syrup who managed to wrap their hands around one that is headed towards Telus later this spring. Right out of the box, we do know that the HTC One V will be powered by the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system alongside HTC Sense 4.0, a 1GHz single-core processor, 512MB RAM, a 5-megapixel camera, Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n connectivity. It does not run on the final version of the software yet, so expect it to be more stable in the final release. Would you want the purple or black color when it arrives?
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked