The HTC One X has yet to reach our stores (or anywhere else for that matter) but it looks like it will have a limited edition available at launch – if you happen to live in Taiwan. Announced today, the HTC One X Deluxe Limited Edition will feature the phone in an exclusive packaging that includes a set of Solo Beats headphones worth $179.95 – and that’s pretty much just it. The limited edition bundle will be sold for 24,900 Taiwan dollars ($842), which seems a bit pricey but then again there aren’t any other quad-core phones on the market to compare prices with yet – plus HTC probably bumped up the prices seeing how this is a “Deluxe Limited Edition” phone.
No word on whether the HTC One X Deluxe Limited Edition will be available in other parts of the world, but we wouldn’t be surprised if it is. Pre-orders for the device will start on March 20th, find out more at ePrice. And be sure to check out our hands-on demo with the HTC One X from MWC 2012.
Next Story: Mashable garners $200M interest from CNN?
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2012-04-29 HTC One X gets Cyanogenmod 9
- 2012-03-30 HTC One X unboxed
- 2012-03-29 HTC One X and One V to start shipping on April 2nd?
- 2012-03-28 HTC One X to be renamed HTC EVO ONE on Sprint?
- 2012-03-23 HTC One X takes stunning photographs