One of the selling points of HTC’s upcoming flagship device, the HTC One X is its ImageSense technology (which will be on all of HTC’s One phones) and it looks like the Taiwanese company isn’t afraid to prove it. HTC has been going on a promotional tour around the world to show off the phone, shooting photographs at each location to show off the quality of the photographs taken and I gotta say it’s pretty impressive.
The photograph above was shot in France, and you can see for yourself, the details in the photograph are pretty stunning. Sure– one might argue that it’s an easy shot, with it being outdoors under the bright sun but you can check out HTC’s blog for more examples, with some of them in dim lighting conditions as well. How important is a phone’s camera to you? And are you sold on HTC’s ImageSense technology?
Next Story: Pair: the app for long distance relationships
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2012-04-29 HTC One X gets Cyanogenmod 9
- 2012-03-30 HTC One X unboxed
- 2012-03-29 HTC One X and One V to start shipping on April 2nd?
- 2012-03-28 HTC One X to be renamed HTC EVO ONE on Sprint?
- 2012-03-16 HTC One X arriving in the UK on April 5th