HTC’s superphone, the One X was unveiled earlier this year at the MWC, and it looks like it’s going to be released to the world pretty soon. While HTC hasn’t given a release date for the phone in the US, the folks in the UK will be seeing the phone in the first week of next month. According to a tweet from O2 UK, the HTC One X will be available in the UK on April 5th – a mere 3 weeks away. While the pricing of the phone wasn’t disclosed, the phone has already been put up for pre-order with a price tag of €599, which converts to around £500.
In the meantime, folks in the US will just have to sit tight and wait. Hopefully the release date won’t be too far off in the future. Anybody planning to purchase the HTC One X?
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2012-04-29: HTC One X gets Cyanogenmod 9
- 2012-03-30: HTC One X unboxed
- 2012-03-29: HTC One X and One V to start shipping on April 2nd?
- 2012-03-28: HTC One X to be renamed HTC EVO ONE on Sprint?
- 2012-03-23: HTC One X takes stunning photographs