Huawei did make quite a splash at MWC 2012, having released their MediaPad tablet as well as the Ascend D Quad – and while there was no immediate release date just yet, but we do have new details this time around. Huawei’s LTE devices are said to arrive in European markets as well as the Asia Pacific region by the time July rolls around. According to Shao Yang, CMO of Huawei Device, “As a pioneer in providing end-to-end integrated LTE solutions, Huawei is keen to promote LTE development globally, and providing a better Internet experience to consumers worldwide. In 2012, Huawei expands our LTE mobiles series to European markets and Asia Pacific in an effort to consolidate our leadership position in the LTE market.” I guess that’s that then – at least you now have a time frame as to when the devices from Huawei that you want will hit the market, and it will offer more than ample time to start saving up for one of these puppies.
- 2014-04-17: Chinese Manufacturers Gear Up To Rain On OnePlus' Parade
- 2014-04-14: Huawei Ascend P7 Spotted With Metallic Chassis
- 2014-04-03: Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Could Be Available In The US Soon
- 2012-01-16: Another Huawei Ascend P1 spotted, carries LTE connectivity?
- 2010-02-19: Huawei E398 triple-mode modem
- 2010-10-05: AT&T Introduces Its First LTE And HSPA+ LaptopConnect Devices