Back in August of 2011, we revealed that the Huawei Vision U8850 had been launched in select markets around the world, but unfortunately the North American market was not one of them. Granted it appeared to be a low-mid level Android smartphone, but we guess that there are some of you guys stateside that might have been disappointed by that news. Not to get your hopes up, but it seems that the Huawei Vision has made a recent pit stop at the Bluetooth SIG website along with some interesting information.
According to the details provided, the device was spotted with a HSDPA 850/1900MHz signal, which means that there is the chance of it arriving stateside on AT&T’s 3G network, or for our friends over in Canada, it might be landing on Rogers, Telus or Bell. For those who might have forgotten, the Huawei Vision sports a 3.7” WVGA display, a 1GHz single-core processor with 512MB of RAM, a 5MP rear-facing camera capable of 720p HD video recording, 2GB of internal storage expandable via microSD and will come with Android 2.3 Gingerbread on board.
Next Story: Samsung says "No compromise!" to Apple's offer
- 2014-04-14: Huawei Ascend P7 Spotted With Metallic Chassis
- 2014-04-03: Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Could Be Available In The US Soon
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend P7 Photos Leaked Again
- 2014-03-19: Huawei Dual Boot Windows Phone And Android Device Scrapped
- 2014-03-13: Huawei To Introduce Dual Boot Windows Phone And Android Device
- 2011-08-08: Huawei Vision shown off in 360 demo and video
- 2011-08-03: Huawei Vision Android phone launched
- 2011-05-27: Huawei Vision to join the premium Android smartphone market