It looks like everybody is getting ready for the arrival of the new iPad. First we’ve had reports of Apple updating its website with higher resolution images, and now it’s been reported that Infinity Blade 2 has been given the double resolution treatment as well. But other than the improved graphics and support for additional languages, it’s the same game that you’ve probably beaten a few times by now. I guess the eye candy should be good enough to keep you satisfied until the release of Infinity Blade Dungeons (which hopefully should arrive before Diablo 3). Hit the source link below to check out a preview of the game in all its high-res glory, and remember to update the game on the Apple App Store if you’re picking up the new iPad tomorrow.
Next Story: LEGO Ultimate Collector Series R2-D2 coming soon
- Cut The Rope 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS Dec. 19
- Valve's Steam Mobile Receives iOS 7 Redesign, Other Improvements
- Infinity Blade III Launching On iOS September 18 For $6.99
- Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Back To The iTunes App Store
- Angry Birds Updated To Include New Levels, Powers, Traveling Pigs