At Apple’s Media Event today, there was more than just new Apple devices being announced. One of the reasons you’ll want to pick up the new iPad would be for an upcoming game called Infinity Blade Dungeons. Yes that’s right, the folks behind the action-packed “slasher” game are back again, this time with a new game to show off on the new iPad’s Retina Display. Instead of being a standard 3rd person/first person affair like the previous Infinity Blade games, Dungeons features a camera view that is more akin to Diablo. As usual, the graphics look gorgeous and judging by the trailer it’s likely to be a crowd pleaser or at the very least, something to bide the time – until Diablo 3 drops for the PC. Check out the trailer above. Infinity Blade Dungeons should be arriving soon exclusively on iOS devices.
- 2014-04-22 iTunes App Store Now Labels Apps With In-App Purchases
- 2014-04-22 Jailbroken iOS Devices Vulnerable To Apple ID And Password Stealing Malware
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Facebook Paper App For iOS Updated
- 2014-04-20 Beats Music Embraces In-App Subscriptions To Drive Subscriber Base