At Apple’s Media Event today, there was more than just new Apple devices being announced. One of the reasons you’ll want to pick up the new iPad would be for an upcoming game called Infinity Blade Dungeons. Yes that’s right, the folks behind the action-packed “slasher” game are back again, this time with a new game to show off on the new iPad’s Retina Display. Instead of being a standard 3rd person/first person affair like the previous Infinity Blade games, Dungeons features a camera view that is more akin to Diablo. As usual, the graphics look gorgeous and judging by the trailer it’s likely to be a crowd pleaser or at the very least, something to bide the time – until Diablo 3 drops for the PC. Check out the trailer above. Infinity Blade Dungeons should be arriving soon exclusively on iOS devices.
- 2014-04-13: How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone To Android (5 Ways)
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2014-04-07: Quitting iOS Apps Might Actually Cause Battery Drain, According To Former Apple Genius
- 2014-04-04: Apple's iPhone Almost Had An Always-On Display
- 2014-04-03: Next-Gen iOS Devices May Have Faster, Power Efficient LPDDR4 DRAM