If you happen to want to play iTunes content in the Cloud, such as TV shows, using your Apple TV, chances are you would have received the following error message ‘this item cannot be downloaded on this network, you must be connected to a Wi-Fi network’ for umpteenth times, that you are just a needle away from breaking the proverbial camel’s back. Needless to say, when something like this occurs, it is only natural to search the Internet to see whether anyone else also experienced the same as you. Twitter and Apple’s support forums do show that this particular issue has more or less affected just about anyone, and Apple Support has already acknowledged the issue, touting the first occurrence as happening at around 3:30 PST. Apple’s support person claimed that there is still no fix in sight, so you might just want to continue trying, or perhaps keep yourself occupied with other things (or play some Angry Birds Space) to return and try later.
Next Story: Nokia Lumia 900 waiting to be released?
- 2014-04-10: Major iTunes Music Store Revamp Possible
- 2014-04-03: Apple App Prices Raised Already By Up To 30% In Australia
- 2014-03-31: iTunes Radio Explicit Filter Not Quite Up To Scratch
- 2014-03-23: 2007 Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl OST Hits iTunes
- 2014-03-13: Apple Launches "Sharing Selfies" Section On iTunes App Store
- 2013-02-06: iTunes Store Sells 25 Billion Songs And Counting
- 2012-12-18: Google Music Now Has Scan And Match Feature In U.S. For Free
- 2012-09-12: iTunes get a redesign
- 2012-03-22: iTunes Movie Trailers app supports Retina Display now
- 2011-11-14: iTunes Match released today