Jabra has announced the launch of its new Jabra WAVE Bluetooth mono headset. Previously only available in black, the wireless headset is now available in a jazzy red color with an additional feature – A2DP functionality which allows users to stream music from their smartphone or Bluetooth-enabled MP3 player in addition to its standard function as a hands-free device for your smartphone. The Jabra WAVE also features HD Voice technology for better sound experience, DSP with automatic volume adjustment and acoustic shock protection, 3-layer wind noise reduction, support for up to 2 devices at the same time, and voice guidance on connection status and battery level.
The Jabra WAVE gives you up to 6 hours of talk time and standby time of up to 8 days. It features a shape that is said to provide greater comfort than other behind-the-ear products, which makes it perfect for folks who like to keep their headsets on all day. It carries a price tag of $76 (Rs 3,899) and is available now.RELATED
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Follow: bluetooth, jabra, wave, wireless headset,