Jabra has announced the launch of its new Jabra WAVE Bluetooth mono headset. Previously only available in black, the wireless headset is now available in a jazzy red color with an additional feature – A2DP functionality which allows users to stream music from their smartphone or Bluetooth-enabled MP3 player in addition to its standard function as a hands-free device for your smartphone. The Jabra WAVE also features HD Voice technology for better sound experience, DSP with automatic volume adjustment and acoustic shock protection, 3-layer wind noise reduction, support for up to 2 devices at the same time, and voice guidance on connection status and battery level.
The Jabra WAVE gives you up to 6 hours of talk time and standby time of up to 8 days. It features a shape that is said to provide greater comfort than other behind-the-ear products, which makes it perfect for folks who like to keep their headsets on all day. It carries a price tag of $76 (Rs 3,899) and is available now.
- 2014-01-22: Jabra Re-envisions Call Center Headset With BIZ 2300
- 2013-09-05: Jabra Solemate Mini And Revamped Solemate Speaker Launched
- 2013-02-19: Jabra Motion Series Employs Sensor Technology In Headsets
- 2013-01-22: Jabra's Speak 510 Series Is Built With The Mobile User In Mind
- 2013-01-07: Jabra Touts Revo Wireless, Revo, & Vox Stereo Headphones At CES 2013
- 2011-12-13: Jabra SUPREME active noise-cancelling mono headset announced
- 2011-10-18: Jabra STREET2 is one stylish Bluetooth pendant
- 2011-09-14: Logitech introduces new Wireless Headset and Wireless Boombox
- 2011-07-08: Jabra PRO 9450 wireless headset for the office announced
- 2010-11-10: Jabra Announces Jabra Stone2, Wins CEA Innovation Award