Records are meant to be made, and broken, and Journey has done just that in terms of being the fastest selling title on the PlayStation Store. Basically, it has surpassed the slew of first as well as as third party titles to date, although this is confined to the SCEA region on the PlayStation Network. The title before Journey was known as Flower, where it was released back in 2009, and the developers have received plenty of fan mail across time concerning their experience about the game. This time around, Journey has done so much better, where the developers kept the postmen busy (as well as email servers) by receiving more letters from fans describing their experience with the game (in a good way) in just a fortnight compared to what Flower’s feedback was for the past three years. One more thing, those who were clamoring after a soundtrack will be pleased to know that Austin Wintory’s work will end up on the PS Store and iTunes on April 10, in addition to a limited CD release sometime down the road.RELATED
- New Destiny Trailer Shows Off More Enemies, Guns And Vehicles
- South Park: The Stick Of Truth Trailer Teaches Us How To 'Cup A Spell'
- NSA: Monitoring Online Gaming Communities Since 2008
- Game Of Thrones Game Coming In 2014 From Telltale Games
- Blizzard's Legal Team Takes Control Of Blizzard.tv Domain
- Follow: playstation, psn,
- Seen at: blog.us.playstation