With the advent of 3D technology in cinemas these days, we have seen a fair number of re-releases – with Beauty and the Beast, Titanic and Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace all released, how about throwing in some dinosaur goodness into the mix? Yes, Steven Spielberg’s Jurassic Park will be getting the 3D treatment as well, and it is due to hit the silver screen in 2013. I guess it would be something to see the scene where the T-Rex blows down the shanty of a toilet, wolfing down the terrified man shortly after that.
Make a beeline for the cinemas next July 19th, 2013, and I am quite sure if this nearly 20-years old movie is going to be a hit when it has been converted to 3D, its subsequent sequels should follow suit. It would be interesting to see just how 3D visuals are able to breathe new life into a movie, and perhaps make it far better than it already is.
- 2014-04-24 Apple Display Tech Serves Up Interactive Holograms
- 2014-03-18 Peanuts 3D Set To Grace The Silver Screen In 2015
- 2014-01-16 Adobe Introduces 3D Printing Capabilities In Photoshop
- 2014-01-15 Pin Screen On A Building Looks Out Of This World
- 2013-12-06 No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient