Fans of super cars, if you thought that the Lamborghini Aventador was already a pretty awesome car, then you might want to take a look at this super rare Lamborghini Aventator J, which is pretty much the Aventador that seems to have done away with some of its body parts, namely the roof and the windshield, which the company has decided to replace with wind deflectors that are aimed to keep the wind from blasting directly at your face as you race down the highway.
Given how it looks like it should definitely belong on a track, the Lamborghini Aventador J is still considered to be road legal, and under the hood it is packing a 700bhp V12 engine found in the “regular” Lamborghini, and will be missing several other features such as an audio system, navigation or HVAC system which have been removed to help reduce the vehicle’s overall weight. It will also feature composite seats with inserts made from “Carbonskin”.
So exactly how rare is the Lamborghini Aventador J? Well, it seems that only one such model has been made, so not only is it that rare, but it will probably come with a price tag where if you have to ask, chances are you might not be able to afford it to begin with.
- 2013-05-13: Lamborghini Egoista Concept Is Jaw Dropping
- 2013-04-12: Dubai Police Gets Lamborghini Aventador
- 2012-09-05: Tonino Lamborghini L2800 tablet and TL700 smartphone
- 2012-06-08: Lamborghini unveils Android-powered smartphone and tablet, bound for Russia
- 2012-04-22: Lamborghini Urus SUV revealed