If you thought that LEGO were merely a toy aimed at kids, you’d be wrong, as evidenced with this LEGO Mindstorms beer machine, which is most definitely not kid-friendly as far as the alcoholic content is concerned, although we don’t see why this wouldn’t work with the old school Coca-Cola bottles. The machine basically serves up two different types of beers which the user can select from a remote control.
The beer is then transported on the conveyer belt to one side of the machine where the bottle cap is removed, and then moved onto the other side of the machine where it will be cooled down to the “perfect” drinking temperature. Granted the bottle opening process takes a lot longer than if you were to twist it off yourself, but perhaps from an engineering and novelty standpoint, it’s pretty cool.
Next Story: 15" MacBook Air rumored for April launch
- 2014-03-10: Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever
- 2014-02-27: LEGO Power Brick Juices Up Your Handset
- 2014-02-25: LEGO The Hobbit Hits The Sony PS3
- 2014-02-17: LEGO Ghostbusters Make Its Mark
- 2014-02-04: UNSC Spirit Of Fire Gets The LEGO Treatment