Max Payne is a game that’s known mostly for its gripping single-player action, so it was definitely interesting to hear about Max Payne 3 featuring multiplayer for the first time. How would mechanics like Bullet Time work? What characters would we use? What are the rules and game types? And what sort of weapons would be available? Well fortunately for us curious folk, Rockstar will be releasing a series of videos to show off just what multiplayer mode in Max Payne 3 is going to be like.
The first part of the video series was released today, showing off how Bullet Time works and a few variants of the multiplayer mode. Check out the video above and let us know what you think. Any of looking forward to Max Payne 3 for the multiplayer mode?
Next Story: Google introduces Account Activity
- 2013-06-18 Max Payne 3 For Mac To Release On June 20th
- 2013-01-23 Max Payne 3 Deathmatch Made In Heaven DLC Now Available
- 2012-11-27 Max Payne 3 DLC "Painful Memories" pegged for December 4th release
- 2012-08-27 Max Payne 3 Title Update now available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 gamers
- 2012-08-22 Max Payne 3 Disorganized Crime DLC arriving on the 28th of August
- 2012-07-03 Max Payne 3 Local Justice Pack DLC now available
- 2012-03-05 Max Payne 3 gives you the chance to be immortalized
- 2012-02-16 Max Payne 3's new trailer leaves us wanting more
- 2012-02-02 Max Payne 3 gets an official website
- 2011-11-21 Max Payne 3 limited edition detailed