Max Payne is a game that’s known mostly for its gripping single-player action, so it was definitely interesting to hear about Max Payne 3 featuring multiplayer for the first time. How would mechanics like Bullet Time work? What characters would we use? What are the rules and game types? And what sort of weapons would be available? Well fortunately for us curious folk, Rockstar will be releasing a series of videos to show off just what multiplayer mode in Max Payne 3 is going to be like.
The first part of the video series was released today, showing off how Bullet Time works and a few variants of the multiplayer mode. Check out the video above and let us know what you think. Any of looking forward to Max Payne 3 for the multiplayer mode?
Next Story: Google introduces Account Activity
- Video Games Do Not Negatively Impact Academic Performance In Adolescents [Study]
- University Professor Attempts To Explain Why Video Game Movies Tend To Fail
- Ben Heck Creates Foot Pedals That Can Be Used To Play Titanfall With
- Codemasters Teases Announcements, New F1 Title Likely
- Sid Meier’s Civilization: Beyond Earth In Development