Electronic Arts has just announced that Medal of Honor Warfighter, which is obviously the next installment in its modern combat game series, will be released sometime this fall. The title will be the sequel to the 2010 franchise reboot. Is it me, or are reboots getting more and more popular, whether it is in gaming or movies? How come music artists do not do reboots? According to Patrick Soderlund whom you see above, the head of the EA Games label claimed that Medal of Honor Warfighter has some objectives, but its is not meant to take over top dog position from Call of Duty. Instead, he shared, “I don’t look at it that way. We are in the market to make the best possible game.”
Sounds legit, but I am quite sure it will be a bonus for the entire EA team if Call of Duty was toppled. A demonstration level was shown off, where tier one soldiers had to rescue hostages in Isabel City that is located in the Philippines. The entire combat sequence was intense, and it does look surreal enough to elicit gasps when you take a look at it with your own eyes. Expect Medal of Honor Warfighter to be released this coming October 23rd, and hopefully the pirates do not get to it first.
- 2013-05-07 EA Star Wars Titles Won't Come To Nintendo Wii U
- 2013-05-06 The Sims 4 For PC And Mac Release Confirmed For 2014
- 2013-04-25 Electronic Arts To Perform 2nd Round Of Layoffs In A Month
- 2013-04-16 EA Shuts Down The Sims Social, SimCity Social And Pet Society On Facebook
- 2012-12-27 Gun Shop Links From Medal Of Honor Site Removed