Golf enthusiasts who are looking to bring their game to the next level might be interested in taking a look at the Motorola MOTOACTV Golf Edition, a joint effort between Motorola and three-time PGA Tour winner, Bubba Watson, with the device being touted as a “cutting-edge GPS tracker, virtual caddy and online clubhouse”. So, what is so different about the Golf Edition compared to the standard MOTOACTV?
Well for starters the Golf Edition features 20,000 golf courses available in its database, and will allow players to check the distance to the front, center and back of greens, as well as the distance to hazards which can sometimes be read in negative numbers. It will also help track your score, with the “online clubhouse” feature allowing the wearer to sync the data to Motorola’s MOTOACTV service, thus giving them a satellite view of the course played and where your shots went.
Interested golfers who wish to gain an edge over the competition will be pleased to learn that they will be able to pre-order the MOTOACTV Golf Edition from Amazon for $299.99, with the device expected to start shipping on the 1st of April.
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case