According to reports online, it looks like the Motorola XOOM WiFi Android tablet will be receiving an update soon. Some testers have started receiving emails about a new update on the way. There was no mention of what the update will be (we’re pretty sure it’s not Jelly Bean) so it should be the usual host of bug fixes and perhaps some enhancements to the operating system; but all shall be revealed in due time. If all goes well with the testing, we should see the update being pushed out to the public not long after. Any readers here part of the Motorola XOOM testing group?
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2012-07-23: Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean heads for the Motorola Xoom Wi-Fi
- 2012-06-04: Verizon's Motorola Xoom gets Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update
- 2012-05-31: Verizon's Motorola Xoom to undergo soak test soon, Android 4.0 update imminent?