According to reports online, it looks like the Motorola XOOM WiFi Android tablet will be receiving an update soon. Some testers have started receiving emails about a new update on the way. There was no mention of what the update will be (we’re pretty sure it’s not Jelly Bean) so it should be the usual host of bug fixes and perhaps some enhancements to the operating system; but all shall be revealed in due time. If all goes well with the testing, we should see the update being pushed out to the public not long after. Any readers here part of the Motorola XOOM testing group?
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18 Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17 Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2012-07-23 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean heads for the Motorola Xoom Wi-Fi
- 2012-06-04 Verizon's Motorola Xoom gets Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update
- 2012-05-31 Verizon's Motorola Xoom to undergo soak test soon, Android 4.0 update imminent?