It wasn’t too long ago when Firefox 10 was made available for download and it looks like we’ve got another version on its way. According to reports online the web browser will be released later today on the stable channel. New features of Firefox 11 will include the ability to import Google Chrome bookmarks, history, bookies, passwords, form data and settings – great for people who are thinking about making the jump (back) to Firefox but abhor the thought of having to customize the browser again.
Other features include new tools for developers such as the Tilt tool for inspecting elements, 3D rendering support for WebGL-capable systems, a new style editor, and as usual a host of bug fixes. No word on exactly when Firefox 11 will be pushed out, but we’ll be sure to let you know. Check out the complete changelog here.
Update (06:12 PM): head here to download Firefox 11.RELATED
- Microsoft Accounts Receive New Security Features
- Google Testing +Post Google+ Content Ads With Select Brands
- Facebook News Feed Changes Put Focus On Content Source's Quality
- New Website Helps Users Check If Their Email Account Has Been Hacked
- Facebook Is Open To The Idea Of A "Sympathize" Button
- Follow: firefox, mozilla,
- Seen at: anandtech