The new iPad’s Retina Display is definitely something to shout about – where the resolution jump from the iPad 2 has been said to be nothing but phenomenal. It is now up to developers to offer a version of their apps that were specially programmed to work with the new iPad – graphically speaking, of course. Netflix heard this clarion call, and has updated their popular iPad app to come complete with enhanced Retina Display graphics. Basically, this means that everything – and we mean everything, from the icon to the app’s text has received an update to play nice with the new iPad’s display. This particular update can be retrieved from the App Store if you are interested. Netflix also claims that HD video is on its way to the iOS app, so stay tuned for the future app version that hopefully, will be able to make full use of the new iPad’s resolution. For those who are early adopters of the new iPad, will you be downloading this new version anytime soon?
Next Story: Android store in China sells iPhones
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2013-10-14: Samsung And Apple Rumored To Be Working On 12 Inch Tablets
- 2013-10-08: Apple To Hold iPad Event This October 22nd
- 2013-09-05: Scoop.it For iPad
- 2013-07-08: Apple To Launch 5th Gen iPad In September (Rumor)
- 2010-08-26: Netflix iOS App Now Supports iPhone And iPod touch