The new iPad’s Retina Display is definitely something to shout about – where the resolution jump from the iPad 2 has been said to be nothing but phenomenal. It is now up to developers to offer a version of their apps that were specially programmed to work with the new iPad – graphically speaking, of course. Netflix heard this clarion call, and has updated their popular iPad app to come complete with enhanced Retina Display graphics. Basically, this means that everything – and we mean everything, from the icon to the app’s text has received an update to play nice with the new iPad’s display. This particular update can be retrieved from the App Store if you are interested. Netflix also claims that HD video is on its way to the iOS app, so stay tuned for the future app version that hopefully, will be able to make full use of the new iPad’s resolution. For those who are early adopters of the new iPad, will you be downloading this new version anytime soon?
Next Story: Android store in China sells iPhones
- Researchers Find iOS Security Flaw To Monitor Screen Taps And Keystrokes
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.6/6.1.6 To Fix SSL Encryption Bug
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- iPad Air Has The Best Battery Life Amongst Tablets [Study]
- Office For iPad Could Be Arriving Sooner Than We Think