If you’re looking for a Windows 8 tablet from Nokia, you’re going to have to wait for quite some time. Assuming the reports from DigiTimes turn out to be true – the earliest we’ll see a Nokia Windows 8 tablet is going to be in the fourth quarter of 2012. According to its sources, Nokia’s Windows 8 tablet will feature a 10″ display and will be running on a dual-core Qualcomm chip. Nokia is also expected to produce about 200,000 units of the tablet for its first batch of shipments.
I’m looking forward to see what Nokia can come up with in the tablet market – after all, the Lumia phones are some of the nicest-looking Windows Phone devices around, Nokia should be able to do something interesting with the tablet form factor. Anybody looking forward to a Nokia Windows 8 tablet?
Next Story: Lumus OE-31 See-through Wearable AR Display
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2014-04-08: China's Ministry Of Commerce Gives Microsoft-Nokia Deal The Greenlight
- 2014-04-07: Microsoft Reveals Why Their Low-End Devices Do So Well
- 2012-01-27: Does Nokia have a Windows 8 tablet in store for us? [Rumor]
- 2011-10-28: Nokia to make Windows 8 tablets?
- 2011-07-13: Microsoft claims that there will not be Windows Phone 7 based tablets