If you are at the Geneva Motor Show, then I am quite sure you would have made a bee line to check out the Pagani Huayra Carbon Edition – which is a limited special edition of the already stunning Pagani Huayra. Obviously, the name of this super exotic gives the game away, where it will feature a fully carbon fiber body compared to the “stock” model. Apart from the exterior cosmetics, nothing else underneath the hood has been changed, where the same 700 horsepower Mercedes-Benz AMG-sourced twin-turbocharged V12 engine will be able to deliver a throttling performance each time you press the pedal to the metal. Supercars are the wet dreams of most men, and unfortunately for the masses, the closest they can ever get to owning one would be through replicas and toy models.
- 2014-04-11: Volvo Inflatable Child Seat Concept
- 2014-04-11: Land Rover Shows Off Transparent Bonnet
- 2014-04-11: NASA To Test “Flying Saucer”
- 2014-04-10: BMW OLED Laser Lights To Shape The Future Of Vehicle Lighting Systems
- 2014-04-09: Solar Impulse 2 Wants To Circle The World On Solar Power Alone