Remember Microsoft’s Courier tablet that was killed off sometime last year? Well, some of the folks who were working on it decided to come up with an app that basically turns your iPad into a notebook. If you have a penchant for drawing or doodling all over your sketchbooks, this app is probably for you. It features a simple, minimalist user interface with no settings or menus to distract you while you sketch or draw your latest ideas, diagrams and illustrations.
So far the app has been met with rave reviews, with tons of praise for its simple and easy to use user interface. While the app is free, users will have to make in-app purchases for extra features such as more drawing tools and colors to enhance their drawings. As usual, drawings can be easily shared online via Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr integration. Paper by FiftyThree is available now on the Apple App Store.
Next Story: Smartphones overtaking feature phones in the US
- 2014-04-18: WhatsApp Beta For Windows Phone Reportedly Blocking SD Card Installation
- 2014-04-17: Hitman GO Now Available In iTunes App Store
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-03-30: Facebook Messenger iOS Update Brings Groups, Forwarding And More
- 2014-03-23: Twitter #Music Bites The Dust
- 2014-03-13: Clones And Free-To-Play Titles Have "Soured" iTunes App Store Experience, According To Report