If you’ve been looking for a scanner that you can bring with you everywhere you go, PlanOn’s SlimScan might be what you need. Introduced today, the SlimScan is a credit card-sized portable full color scanner that lets you scan and organize receipts and business cards while on the go. With the dimensions of a credit card, this scanner has no problem fitting into your wallet or your credit card holder (just be careful not to sit on it).
The scanner is touted to provide crisp clear full-color digital images though you’ll be limited to only scanning small items such as easily misplaced receipts, business cards, handwritten notes, photos, articles and other materials. It features a preview screen that you can use to instantly preview what you just scanned so you know you didn’t miss out any vital parts of a document.
Documents are scanned in at 300 dpi with 24 bit color, and it connects to Windows PCs via its USB port for uploading scanned items. No word on battery life, but you can store up to 600 images before you start deleting old pictures to make way for newer ones. The SlimScan is available now and carries a MSRP of $139.99.
Next Story: Tokyo Sky Tree officially completed
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors