Sony’s PlayStation Suite SDK (software development kit) open beta is set to be released to developers from next month onwards in a phased rollout. As for the official SDK launch, it will happen some time this year, although not so soon. Developers will have to fork out $99 for the finished product, but on the bright side, at least your content (if you are a developer), will be able to see your content distributed throughout the PlayStation Store. The open beta launch is hot on the heels of the closed beta of the PS Suite which begun in November last year, being opened to developers in Japan, the US as well as the UK. This new open beta will be made available to an ever increasing number of countries, and Sony intends to take whatever constructive feedback they received from the closed beta in order to “enhance convenience and efficiency of the content development environment”.
Next Story: Opera Mini 6.5 on BlackBerry App World
- 2014-02-17 PS Plus TV Spot Introduced
- 2014-02-04 Sony PlayStation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset Unveiled
- 2014-02-03 PS4 Update 1.60: Headset Support, Gold Wireless Headset Coming “Soon”
- 2014-01-21 PlayStation 4 Error CE-34878-0 Being Investigated By Sony
- 2014-01-08 DualShock 3 A Requirement For PlayStation Now Gameplay On Smartphones And Tablets
- 2013-12-11 Sony Patent Suggests Updated Move Controller