When it comes to leaving prototype devices behind in bars, memories of Apple’s blunder with the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S comes to mind. In this case however, it looks like HTC may have followed in Apple’s footsteps by leaving behind a prototype handset at a bar. While no HTC logo or markings were present on the device, we can’t help but feel that the device pictured above is reminiscent of the HTC Incredible 2 at least from the front.
Unfortunately it seems that the phone has been remotely wiped, thus leaving a “No system software” message on the screen when booted, leaving only access to the emergency dialer. It also seems to sport a micro USB charging port, camera, and volume rockers, but apart from that we have to wonder what exactly is it we are looking at.
The device also features a non-removable battery, a practice that HTC has recently employed on their new One series of handsets, thus further fueling the speculation that the phone could belong to HTC. So what do you guys think? Additional images of the device can be found over at Droid-Life.RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: HTC,
- Seen at: droid-life