Despite only making its way into the hands of gamers two years after it was announced, it seems that Resident Evil Revelations was met with mostly positive reviews, and if you’ve played and it agree with that assessment, how would you feel about a more Resident Evil games making its way onto the Nintendo 3DS in the future? We don’t know about you, but its producer Masachika Kawata seems to like that idea.
In an interview with IGN, Kawata revealed that with all the positive feedback from fans and gamers, it has motivated him to make another Resident Evil title for the Nintendo 3DS.
“The incredibly positive fan reaction to Revelations has definitely given me motivation to make another 3DS RE title,” Kawata told us in an interview. “I have some ideas in mind. However, I have a lot of other projects that need to be taken care of first.”
“I must admit,” Kawata continued, “Hearing players say how much they enjoyed Revelations does kind of make me want to forget the other projects and get stuck right into making another RE game for fans to enjoy (laughs).”
What do you guys think? Would you be interested in seeing more Resident Evil titles make its way onto the Nintendo 3DS in the future?
- 2014-04-17: Box Art Hints At Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle
- 2014-04-15: Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme
- 2014-04-09: DIY Nintendo 64 Portable Console
- 2014-04-09: Super Smash Bros. Has A Bunch Of Rules That Could Get You Banned
- 2014-04-09: Nintendo Confirms New Mario Game In The Works
- 2013-05-01: Capcom Creates Mega Man Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL Case
- 2012-09-14: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate confirmed for Wii U and 3DS in 2013
- 2012-03-01: Capcom, Bandai, SEGA collaboration teases us further with possible character reveals
- 2012-02-07: Resident Evil Revelations for 3DS released in the US
- 2011-04-12: 3DS games: Legend of Zelda, Dead or Alive and Cave Story all arriving soon