We have seen tiny CHOBi CAMs in the past, with the most recent model being of the DSLR variety, and here we are with news that the Japanese retailer has yet another upcoming model. This bit of news is sure to whip collectors into a frenzy, as the CHOBi CAM might be extremely small, and yet are fully functional. Do not expect performance levels that are up to par with that of standard sized digital cameras though, but no matter, they are still an example in miniaturization. The latest model is known as the “CHOBi CAM retro with magnet”, where it retails for approximately $47.50 after conversion. Needless to say, at that size, it can only fit in a microSD memory card in terms of storage. The magnet located at the back allows you to place the camera on different metal surfaces while filming, where it is capable of capturing images in 1280 × 1024 resolution whilre shooting video at 720×480 at a maximum 24fps.
- 2014-04-15: E-cigarette Explodes, Sets House On Fire
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-15: Dance Required For Vending Machine To Dispense Ice Cream
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arriving This Week
- 2014-04-15: 80,000 Oculus Rift Devices Have Been Sold to Date